Haikyo

Abandoned School

Something Happened here !

Years gone by

Time fades all the memories

Flashes of a past

To decayed to recall

Once high spirits filled this space

Now only silence to take its place

The faces of the past all faded to grey

The memories of this place have all been taken away.

Abandoned School 2

From Wikipedia

Haikyo (廃虚) (literally “abandoned place”)

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Haikyo

1. vastlycurious.com says:

Nice Mike : ) Braver than me !

2. Andy says:

All the people who sat on that bench……

3. Bren says:

Stunning shot.. I love the way the light portrays the benches.. beautiful

4. Excellent as always Mike! Always love your composition

5. Michael, I finally joined WordPress. Only started though so not really sure what I’m doing. Great images you have on your blog Mr Wilson.

6. Ajaytao2010 says:

why do you not post dear friend for a long time

long to see your posts

Hi AJ
      Thank you so much for your very kind comment and concern.
      Hopefully I will be making time for some photography today. Time slips away without us noticing sometimes.
      Take care my good friend

• Ajaytao2010 says:

as you are not posting I noticed that
        I missed your beautiful posts and words
        wish to see you posting soon dear

Take care dear