Eiffel Tower Day and Night

Eiffel Tower Day

Who can come to paris and not see the Eiffel Tower ? It is so impressive as soon as you see it you just go WOW

we went to the very top and WOW again.

Had to come back at night especially at nine o’clock as the tower sparkles !! amazing sight

Eiffel Tower Night

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Eiffel Tower Day and Night

1. Paul Nichol says:

I’ll be following in your footsteps in 4 week time, you’ve whetted my appetite nicely. It is many years since I visited this great city. Great photos brought back good memories.

2. ((Passes out from jealousy)) Oh my word!!! Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!!

3. Rejen says:

Just wonderful. ;-D

4. Awesome shots Mike! Where did you take these from? 🙂

From the Trocadéro It is across from the Tower and its one of the best views especially for the Night show, and there is a metro station right there as well

5. aj vosse says:

You’ve just reminded me of our reaction when we first saw the Tower. I feel a blog post coming!! All will be revealed! 😉

I am looking forward to it, I know what you mean though Its just amazing and when you see it for the first time WOW !!

6. holley4734 says:

Great photos!! Love photos of the Eiffel Tower. 🙂

7. M V Schulze says:

Beautiful pictures. Just a year ago this week, we visited Paris and the tower, and later I posted about the apartment on top: https://mvschulze.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/living-high-atop-the-eiffel-tower/

Thank for sharing I must of totally missed the story about the apartment, It just adds to the story and i am glad that you have told me.It is just amazing

8. We were in Paris in June. We never got out to photograph the Eiffel Tower at night because it got dark so late and we always had something else going on. Beautiful photos!

9. archecotech says:

Both beautiful photos. Hope to get there is coming summer.

10. thom bradley says:

Awesome phoros.

11. dianaed2013 says:

Certainly an icon – love the cloudy sky in the daytime photo

12. frizztext says:

this symbol now is converted into a peace sign after the terror attack on Friday 13th