Streets Of Paris

Le Pure cafe

Today the streets of Paris , above the fantastic Le Pure Cafe

where I had one of the best steaks I have ever had

Paris Streets2

Paris Metro

Paris Cafe

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Streets Of Paris

1. Joe says:

Looks like a great place Mike and awesome photos.

2. vastlycurious.com says:

Your journey has been incredible!

Thank Kathryn sadly its coming to an end,Just London to go with a quick stop in Hong Kong them home to Adelaide. Thank you so much for all your comments and likes I appreciate it immensely.

3. Jim Cutler says:

Great Mike. My preference with my work is the slight painterly style of your first shot. Always best when not cartoony. You make nice stuff.

4. Great shots Mike! 🙂

5. Ian Beattie says:

Great shots, great memories. We’ve had coffee at the last café (if not that one it was identical) 🙂

Thanks Ian
      it is such a great city, I am glad you had great memories. I would love to go back again some day.

6. He red color in your pictures are fabulous. Great photography