That Famous Tree

Sunset

I thought I would share another one of my images of the incredible Lake Wanaka Tree on the South Island of New Zealand. Arguably one of the most photographed trees in the world.

Hoping you are all having a great weekend

This entry was posted in Photography, Travel and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to That Famous Tree

1. brenda says:

beautiful image…I can see why it is “the most photographed tree…”

Hi Brenda…Yes there are some amazing images of this tree, if you are lucky enough to be there in the right light it can be amazing

2. Rajiv says:

That is just awesome

3. feralc4t says:

Nice take on a well taken tree.

4. lauramacky says:

Love your treatment!

5. We have a “famous” barn here in my part of the world. I get tired of looking at the barn, but your tree is perfectly lovely!

Thank You so much, try to look at your Barn from different angles maybe it will become new again.

Have fun thanks for the great comment 🙂