Runner Up

City magazine

My First Published Photograph.

I entered Shoot the Cover competition for our Local City Magazine. Though I did not win, I was so happy that I was one of the runner ups and my photograph still featured in the magazine. Check out this link to see the winner http://messenger.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx.

My Photograph is the Photograph of the FootBridge lower right hand corner.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Runner Up

1. I hope you got paid. 🙂

2. Nil says:

Congratulations! Good for you! 🙂

3. Timothy Price says:

Fantastic. Congratulations!

4. Lignum Draco says:

Congratulations.

5. fugefly says:

Congratulations!

6. Mike, Congrats on your first published photo! I wish you many more. It’s so cool.

Thanks Mike is a great feeling 📷

• Your work is very worthy of publication. I suggest making the rounds of your local publications to meet with art directors and picture editors for a portfolio showing. I have been retired for a few years, but I think it’s still done that way. Travel publications internationally I’m sure would like your images, and your local and national tourism boards.

Thank Mike you are to kind, this is something I will definitely look in to and pursue, Thanks again for your support its great to be able to have the feedback from someone who has so much experience. It is very much appreciated 📷

7. Mike congrats. More to aspire to.

8. Dalo 2013 says:

Congratulations Mike ~you’ve got plenty of shots that are publishable 🙂

9. Congratulations Mike 🙂
    Come along to O’Connell Street tomorrow afternoon/evening – four of us are painting mural designs on the fence of the old LeCornu’s site – you might get a good pic?

10. aj vosse says:

Good on you!! Will they commission you for more work in the future? 😉