Washington Street (Brooklyn)

Brooklyn Bridge Side Street

Washington St Manhattan is a great Street to get a unique Photograph of the  Manhattan Bridge. I think next time I visit New York I will have to go back for a night shot.

***update its seems i got my bridges mixed up and this is the  Manhattan Bridge not the Brooklyn Bridge as I previously stated **

Thanks https://mvschulze.wordpress.com/about/ for letting me know

This entry was posted in Photography, Travel and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Washington Street (Brooklyn)

1. mvschulze says:

I often think of doing this same picture with various lens combinations. It is a magnificent contrast of structure in the city. (As a small correction, this would be the Manhattan Bridge, one span up from the Brooklyn Bridge.) M 🙂

Thanks for the correction I will fix straight away, don’t know how I got the two mixed up !, I will look forward to seeing what you do with your photo’s its such a great place just to roam around and find such interesting vies to photograph. Thanks again.

2. Great capture! I need to find this area when I visit NYC again!

3. Mario says:

I’ve never seen that view of NY. Well done!

4. plaidcamper says:

Love the photograph, so much to see! Makes me want to visit NY…

5. Wow this is framed perfectly. Is this a well known view or did you just happen upon it ? Wonderful photo!

Hi Beth I think it is a fairly well know view, and i did a bit of recherché before we left to find places to photograph. Glad you liked it thanks again

6. Yeah says:

That’s Washington St in Brooklyn, not Manhattan.