Manhattan

Manhattan Sjyline

View of the Manhattan Skyline from Brooklyn Bridge Park.

This is a Photograph that I have wanted to take for a very long time, and it was freezing cold -5 degrees, but worth the wait.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Manhattan

1. youtube.com says:

Hey there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.

I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

2. Kath Vast says:

WOW 🙂

3. Mike says:

This one is on my list as well. Great image!

Thanks Mike it is definitely worth it. Its great to see all the photographers turning up at this spot one after another, go a bit early to get a good position.

4. Wonderful shot! I have got to get over there one day to see this and you are a true photographer to be out there in that much cold!

5. sukanya says: