Lake Bonney

Lake Bonney

We had a chance to visit lake Bonney in Barmera while we were in the Riverland.

This is a small Jetty on the edge of the lake and, I could not resist some long exposure shots.

Lake Bonney S.E is a coastal lake in the south east of South Australia. It is one of the largest freshwater lakes in Australia. The lake is located 450 km (280 mi) south east of Adelaide and 13 km (8 mi) south west of Millicent. The Canunda National Park lies adjacent to the lake shore. For over 60 years, large volumes of wastewater from nearby pulp and paper mills have adversely affected the health of the Lake.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Lake Bonney

1. kiwiskan says:

beautiful Mike…

2. dianaed2013 says:

Certainly different – love the lighting

3. andykidd says:

Love the photo 📷. Description is of Lake Bonney South East. This Lake Bonney was badly affected by the drought and saltwater intake from irrigation.

4. An amazing photo using long exposure and defying the Rule of Thirds, in a magnificent shot.

Thanks so much Marland for your great comment, I also loved browsing you blog, lots to see. Sounds like you are having an amazing time in Bangladesh. your photos are inspiring so I will keep checking in to see more..

5. Beautiful photo, liking your signature on each photo and your explanation about Lake Bonney.

Thank you for visiting Charlotte I appreciate it very much.
      Have a great weekend 🙂

6. vastlycurious.com says:

You KNOW how much I love this series Mike!