Passing Time

The Alley

Adelaide City Street Scene

Around every corner down every Alley

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Passing Time

1. Skye says:

I agree…great shot! 🙂

2. I love the new style though sometimes I do think about that marvelous peer !!!

Thanks Kathryn
      I will get back to the Landscapes at some point, but I have just bought the Fujifilm X100s and I am loving the street Photography at the moment. Its a big lerning curve and has grabbed my attendtion at the moment.
      Have a great week 🙂

• I love it. Especially the man in the hat behind the iron. I was not being critical only remembering how I found your Blog and that I thought you lived in Brooklyn NY 🙂

Oh Kathryn I would never take it that way, you are one of my biggest supporters and I love the fact that you comment. I do remember reagarding NY I think alot of people get that immpresion. But alas just good old Brooklyn Park South Australia

🙂

• NO I was much happier discovering you were so exotic!!!! Laughs 🙂

3. Epic shot, Mike. The leading lines here really call attention to your subject. Kudos on choosing B&W for this as well. Nicely done. 🙂

4. trailblazer1 says:

Looks like a scene from Law and Order . . . great story behind that haunting figure.

5. bert0001 says:

wonderful pic full of existential sadness …

6. Dawnasong says:

Your photography is just extraordinary!