companion

Millie

Millie

Millie is our 6 year old Spoodle  Today she decided to Pose so nicely

I had to grab my camera

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to companion

1. adelineoh says:

She’s adorable!

2. I know what you mean… anything to do with a “poodle” has so much personality – you can’t resist! They seem to be the “wise one” in the family! Our “Toy” Poodle blessed our lives for 17 years… 🙂 Millie is just beautiful!

Thank you I truly hope Millie will stay around for 17 Years not sure what we will do without her.
      Thanks so much 🙂

• At the very least you will have a beautiful memory of her in your beautiful photographs. We have a portrait of Mini on our wall, I painted back in 2004 – pastel on velour. I painted it whilst she was still with us, and I am so glad I did! 🙂

3. Lisa says:

Beautiful looking companion! I love dogs! Thanks for sharing!

4. Elaine says:

Awww what a beauty!

5. agnesashe says:

What an absolutely gorgeous dog and such a gracious model! I take it that spoodle is a spaniel poodle cross similar to the labrador poodle cross – labradoodle. I was just wondering what type of spaniel and how big Millie is? My sister’s labradoodle is the height of a standard poodle only a lot more chunky.

6. marthapfeil says:

What is as poodle a combination of? She is precious!

Hi
      Poodle and cockerSpaniel, also such lovely nature. Just wants to be around you all the time
      just a fantastic companion

7. Robert says:

She’s beautiful Mike

8. Kath says:

Your photos absolutely do her justice!!

9. mrsbearfoot says:

And a fine job of posing she did! ♥

10. vastlycurious.com says:

WOW ! I expected something completely different when I opened your Blog Mike! Millie is precious ! Cheers to the 3 of you!

11. Ajaytao2010 says:

Oh she is so cute 🙂

12. These pictures are amazing. I am always so disappointed in the photographs I take of my dog. She keeps running to me or makes this wide silly smile looking like Pluto 🙂

13. Kate M. says:

Ahhhh, she has great ears! Through your lens, Millie looks like a soulful creature. Lovely shots.

Thanks Kate we often comment that she is an old soul
      she is such a great part of the family
      Thanks for the great comment

14. Dawnasong says: