The Cottage

Stone House

The Cottage lies empty

The Captain lost at sea,

Her heart knows that he is out there

Like a light for all to see.

She will not despair

for

The Captains is the keeper now

The Helmsman

of the Sea

Photograph Taken at St Michael Mount in Cornwall England

35mm Lens at F3.2 Iso 100 1/1000 second

I have used Lightroom and Silver fX pro for the post processing

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Cottage

1. Definitely “sigh” worthy — both photo and words. Perfection. 🙂

2. kiwiskan says:

and a very sympathetic poem…

3. johngevans13 says:

This B&W strikes me very well…dramatic sky, cold, stone walls, a splash of water in the middle ground….I really like Michael.

4. N5PIX says:

Looks great. Like it should be on a murder mystery book cover. But not the kind that end up at the dollar store. 🙂

5. Elaine says:

Great picture! I love it in black and white. It goes so perfectly with the words of the poem. They were meant for each other.

6. Dalo 2013 says:

Great, dramatic shot…the B&W is perfect with this whole post.

7. Gerry Simons says: