Bridgewater Wheel Re worked

Bridgewater Wagon

This is the Old wagon that I shot last week now re worked

I used Lightroom  and then Silver Fx pro to convert into Black and White and really bring some fine detail to the Photograph.

To Take the Photograph

I used a 50mm at F2.5 to  get the background to just fade out and bring the attention  straight to the wheel.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Bridgewater Wheel Re worked

1. johngevans13 says:

Your work is excellent Michael!! I love your B & W’s. Keep up the great work and remain creative!!

2. Joe says:

Great shot Mike 🙂

3. I was out this past weekend and photographed a wagon wheel (well four), as well. I thought of yours from the other day. See…your photography inspires–it gives me ideas on what to look for! Thanks!!!! 🙂 I really love this one!

4. Elaine says:

What a difference from the original photo! A lot more detail in the black and whit that I could never have imagined!

Yes its amazing the detail you can bring out just with a change to B&W though Silver FX pro certainly helps alot

• Elaine says:

I’m not a photographer myself but I so enjoy seeing the beautiful photos that talented folks like yourself share and learning how you do things. The technology and the talent is amazing!

5. Pingback: Monochrome Madness Week 10 | Leanne Cole PHOTOGRAPHY

6. I love it! Great texture shown here. 🙂 … Found your blog through Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness. … Be well, Dorothy 🙂

Leanne has created a great community through Monochrome Madness and its great fun. Thank you for your wonderful comments