Jetty Black & White

Jetty B&W

The Jetty in B&W
for the Monochrome Madness Challenge ( see Leanne Cole and Laura Macky ) They host the

Monochrome Maddness challenge each week and Leanne and Laura Publish the challenge on a Wednesday morning.

and it is well worth checking out if you are in to Photography.

if you wish to participate see Leanne’s Site above for all the info.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Jetty Black & White

1. ggh says:

Terrific look and composition. Your work is amazing! George

2. robert87004 says:

You have already set the standard for this week, I see. 🙂

Robert you are to kind, and I appreciate your compliment. I look forward to seeing all the Photographs each week as there is always amazing talent to see 🙂

Thanks again

3. robert87004 says:

There are great photos there, for sure. I stopped as soon as I looked at your photo to look at my chice of photos being held for this. 😀

Robert I have seen you Photography and it more than hold up, you have nothing to worry about !!

• robert87004 says:

If I didn’t worry, I’d have no fun at all. (Every person I know who works in an engineering job is the same, we all fret details)
        🙂

4. Wow, this is an incredible photo! I’m drawn right in and the post processing is fabulous. Cheers

5. Harold Green says:

Mike, this is one unbelievable shot!!! What punch, power and composition. Congratulations and many kudos. I keep going back to your image, studying, enjoying and listening to the crash of the salt water against the barnacle encrusted pier.

HI Harold that is such a great compliment thank you
      I realy do appreciate it.

Thanks again

6. Elaine says:

Great picture! brings to mind the jetties in New England where I grew up!

Thanks Elaine
      Yes there is something about a jetty that can take you somewhere else always very alluring.

7. Absolutely gorgeous, Mike. I truly hope that you put together a book someday. I will be the first on line!!

If I ever do I promise the first copy to you.
      You are just so kind to me and I thank you for that.

8. I love this Mike! Very nicely done indeed 🙂

9. Pingback: Monochrome Madness Week 9 | Leanne Cole PHOTOGRAPHY

10. Pingback: Monochrome Madness Week 9 | Leanne Cole PHOTOGRAPHY

11. Mjollnir says:

Superb photo Mike 😀

12. RobynG says:

Very awesome shot Mike!

13. Dawnasong says:

Reblogged this on iblogstr8sicit's Blog and commented:
    This is my one of my favorite photographer’s!!