Paris CourtYard

Paris Courtyard Lights

I am continuing with the B & W again with

my Photograph of the Louvre Courtyard in Paris

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Paris CourtYard

1. Joe says:

Excellent !

2. Leanne Cole says:

This wasn’t up and I couldn’t get the image, do you think we could use it for next week, I really like it.

Thant would be Great leanne, Thank You
      I have just checked out this weeks Images, another great week of amazing B & W, So glad to be a part of it

Thanks again

3. Skye says:

Beautiful! 🙂

Thank you Skye and Welcome back I hope you had a great holiday

• Skye says:

Thank you, Mike. It was wonderful–and I survived the loopy doopy roller coasters. I really like the ground when I am not plummeting at it. 🙂

4. beautiful – the contrast and depth – the shadows are perfect! I really like the way the lights glow too!

5. Love your B&W work Mike.

6. Dalo 2013 says:

Really like the mood you created in this shot…beautiful and easy to feel myself lost in this courtyard. Works so well in B&W.

7. Pingback: Monochrome Madness Week 4 | Leanne Cole PHOTOGRAPHY

8. this is wonderful! I was there this last summer and you do capture a mood in this photo!!!

Yes its wonderful I was there last year and I am definitely going back again.
      Thank your for your wonderful comment