Entrance

Goolwa Door

Enclosing all

Of part or past thats best left behind,

Opening all

To opportunities that may be beyond

A barrier protecting both before and after

A metaphor

Or just a

Door

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Entrance

1. Robert says:

There’s so much character in this picture Mike

2. fugefly says:

wonderful, wonderful

3. Beautiful colors and textures! Great shot!

4. Skye says:

“Knock, Knock”
    “Who’s There?”

Well, it’s just me….Skye….stopping by to say thank you for bopping by both my blogs and taking time to read me. It was so great to see your avi so many times. Put a huge smile on my face.

((sorry…saw the door…it begs for a knock knock joke)) 🙂

5. vastlycurious.com says:

Love the door. The poem is strikingly prophetic of my life !

6. Clearly, in this place: both metaphor and ingress. Perfect.

7. Elaine says:

Love this photo–I look at the beautiful door and the house around the door and it is just beckoning me to come inside and explore what is inside. I’m sure there are treasures to be found–not money treasures or the like but just treasures that catch the eye, spark the imagination.

Thanks so much Elaine there is just something about doors and windows That I love

• Elaine says:

You are most welcome Mike. I agree there is something about doors and windows that beckons us, 🙂