The River

Murray Deck-2

The Beautiful Murray River South Australia.

I added a little bit of grain to this Picture to give it thatΒ film noise characteristic.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The River

1. Rather like “film noise”! Well done, Mike! πŸ™‚

2. … and the grain was a great choice! It’s full of character. πŸ™‚

3. Norma says:

I like the grain effect. Nicely done πŸ™‚

4. Ajaytao2010 says:

I Nominate you for A Christmas Bouquet – Awards – Ajaytao – 48 Nominations
    please choose any 3 awards out of the 48
    accept it and oblige

there are no linkbacks for this award

5. Dalo 2013 says:

Great shot, the feeling of film and days of the past… Beautiful.

6. euanmurray26 says:

Beautiful shot great light

7. The tree looks like an illusion.Nice work !

It Is a Beautiful part of the world

• Β° ☾ Β° γ€€ΒΈ. ● ΒΈ .γ€€γ€€β˜…γ€€Β° :.γ€€ . β€’ Β° γ€€ .γ€€ γ€€:.γ€€.γ€€ΒΈ . ● ΒΈ γ€€γ€€γ€€β˜…γ€€γ€€β˜…β˜Ύ Β°β˜… . γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€ Β°β˜† γ€€. ● ΒΈ .γ€€γ€€γ€€β˜…γ€€Β° .γ€€ β€’ β—‹ Β° β˜…γ€€.γ€€ ☾ Β° γ€€ΒΈ. ● ΒΈ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Β° ☾ Β°β˜† γ€€. ΒΈ.γ€€γ€€γ€€β˜…γ€€γ€€You have been sprinkled with Christmas Snow, Peace, Love, & Happiness! Happy New Year !!β˜… Β° γ€€β˜Ύ β˜†. β€’β˜Ύ Β°β˜† γ€€. ● ΒΈ .γ€€γ€€γ€€β˜…γ€€Β° :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹ Β° β˜…γ€€ .γ€€ γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€. γ€€ Β° γ€€. ● .γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Β° ☾ Β°β˜† γ€€ΒΈ. ● .γ€€γ€€β˜…γ€€γ€€β˜… Β° ☾ β˜† ΒΈ. ΒΈ γ€€β˜…γ€€ :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹ Β° β˜…γ€€ .γ€€ γ€€.γ€€β˜…γ€€γ€€β˜… Β° ☾ β˜†. β€’
        THANKS MIKE !!!!