Goodbye Paris

The Musée du Louvre Night

Well Paris has come to and end so I thought I would leave it with The Louvre courtyard at night.

Thank you to Everyone for all your fantastic comments I have really enjoyed them.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Goodbye Paris

1. Lisa says:

It is awesome that you got to go there! Your photos are wonderful

2. Thank you for the fantastic photos Mike! 🙂

3. Going out on a high. Lovely shot, MM 🍀

4. Waves goodbye to Paris…..wipes tear…..Thanks, Mike!!! Your photos were incredible. You were so kind to post the way you did so we could live vicariously through you!! 🙂

5. Paris is just classic!

6. cutiecameras says:

You took some amazing photos in Paris! I visited once but I definitely want to go back!

7. vastlycurious.com says:

So enjoyed your trip and the reflection of the rain !

8. Iamrcc says:

All the pictures are beautiful. I like this one a lot. Thanks for the like of many of my posts including “Morning Moon”.

9. aj vosse says:

Seeing these photos… I have to go back!! Just showed my GLW… we have to go back, with better cameras this time!! 😉

Yes Make sure you have a tripod for the Night shots Its well worth lugging around. Don’t forget to watch the Tower Light show from the Trocadero it starts at 9PM its amazing

10. Ajaytao2010 says:

Yes fantastic night shot dear very beautiful Mike

11. Pingback: Tribute to Ajaytao2010 | Michael Wilson