El sur grande

Big Sur-4

Amazing House

Big Sur-3

Wind Swept Trees

Big Sur-2

Stormy

Big Sur is a sparsely populated region of the Central Coast of California where the Santa Lucia Mountains rise abruptly from the Pacific Ocean.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to El sur grande

1. Andy says:

Stormy looks good. I find bleak more inspirational than blue skies. The wife shakes her head, tops up her tan.

2. Joe says:

Great shots Mike.

Thanks Joe
      They are from a road trip we took from San Francisco to LA, It is a great drive down Highway 1

3. jaincarey says:

what a beautiful sunset!

4. Majestic! Perfect word Mike !

5. maryamlatif says:

The photographs are amazingly beautiful … loving every picture… 🙂 great work 😉

6. agnesashe says:

I absolutely love the picture ‘Stormy’. Have you seen Polanski’s film ‘The Ghost Writer’ with Ewan McGregor and Pierce Brosnan, lots of shots of windswept, grey stormy beaches (filmed on an island in the Baltic Sea), visually stunning and a good political thriller too?

Hi Yes I have seen that film and I absolutely loved it.

Thank you for such an awesome comment