Quantitative

Are you continuous

Your energy defined

Discrete in variation

Transition different

Changes

Separate

I can not take your measurement

You are

Here

(Henley Beach South Australia)

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Quantitative

1. vastlycurious.com says:

What a fabulous picture , laying down I imagine? Was this a vacation. I just assumed you lived in Brooklyn 🙂

Hi Kathryn
      No I live in Adelaide South Australia, the suburb I live in is Brooklyn, I can see where people would be confused though. And yes you are on the money I was laying down foe this image. Glad you liked it

• vastlycurious.com says:

Wow, I always just though you drove to the ocean on Long Island, New York. So fun to learn where you are from! Thanks Mike!

Adds a new dimension!

Yeh I do get a kick out if talking to people on the other side of the world

• vastlycurious.com says:

SO do I ! Thats why I do this!

2. barbmca says:

hey its great woohoo! henley beach great fun times there as a kid

3. freeem says:

Moving to Adelaide shortly, hopefully around Henley Beach area. Awesome shot!

Thats Great if you are in the henley area make sure you stop in at Joe’s Kiosk best coffee in Adelaide.
      hope it all works out

4. I appreciate your liking my poems. I do hope you stop by again! I enjoyed looking at a few of your posts and will be back.

5. feralc4t says:

I like the angle of approach and the words too 🙂

6. Mike, this is a lovely shot and enhanced by your words.

7. sashasway says:

Brilliant photo, thanks for the blog post like!

8. Shivani Panchmatia says: