Fenestration

Closed

Eyes Lost

Image reflected

Yet transparent

Seeing through

Seeing you

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Fenestration

1. arjun bagga says:

Fantastic set of pictures. The green of trees with brown/red stones is a classic but I see the greys are no less and the windows add a perfect element to the frames.

2. Kavita Joshi says:

beautiful dear..thansk for sharing …enjoying your posts 🙂

3. artsofmay says:

Beautiful photos and words.

4. I really like this series of photographs, a real neat idea and very effective too.

5. Iamrcc says:

Interesting contrasts in those photos. Thanks for like of my post “Hiding in the Bush”.

6. Your words match your photos very well. Nice work!

7. The photos and the poetry are just beautiful! Thank you for sharing your art 🙂

8. Hi Mike, thanks for checking out my blog 🙂
    I really like the combination of black and white with sections of colour. Works really well!
    Cheers, Andrew

9. Joe says:

Wow Mike, great work on these shots.

10. coastingnz says:

Great set of photos – love the orange brick – contrasts nicely with the grey.

11. Well ya got me!

Fenestration: The design and disposition of windows and other exterior openings. I love words!

Bravo Mike!

Thanks Kathryn
      I love words as well and I love trying to find that word that is so much more than just a word !!
      if that makes any sense ?