Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Thank you Memory Catcher for the nomination of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Memory Catchers Blog is full of wonderful pictures and is all about making memories through Digital Photography  as well stories and insights to acompany the great Photos and creations . Take a moment to have a look at Memory Catchers Blog. Thank you Memory Catcher  I  appreciate this nomination very much.

7 things about myself:

1. I love Gadgets

2.Blogging is my newest obsession

3.I Love my Kindle

4.I Love to Travel

5.New York is my Favourite City

6.I never have enough Time

7.I am a Day Dreamer

I nominate the following blogs for inspiration, fun, creativity, stories who I feel are more deserving of this nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

Just like other blogger awards, the nominees of the Very Inspiring Bloggers Award should follow the rules for accepting the award:

1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you, BrooklynBystander
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Very Inspiring Blogger Award

1. theINFP says:

Well done 🙂

2. dmgartphoto says:

Congrats Mike! You are well worth the award.

3. fgassette says:

CONGRATULATIONS!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

4. Thank you very much Mike, I just saw this! I am sooooo behind!

I disagree, you do deserve it!

5. Why do you like NYC . I am curious ?

I grew up in a outback town (Alice Springs) in the middle of Australia so New York was always in the movies and on the television. When I finally got to go there it did not disappoint at all, I loved the neighbourhoods the houses in the streets. The history, Central park is an amazing space that seems to be the heart of the city. NewYork just seems to be alive and there is always something happening. The first time I seen the steam coming out of the grates in the street that I had seen so many times in the movies. Just Love it

6. Shivani Panchmatia says:

hi Mike… U certainly deserve these awards…. Just wanted to let u know of that

Thank You Shivani that is so nice of you to say and I certainly appreciate your support.

• Shivani Panchmatia says:

Oh my pleasure indeed mike…. n I meant every word of it. Shall look fwd fo visiting ur blog again soon Mike…. tc n keep being amazing like u r….