Driftwood

Driftwood

Once on land

Cast in to the sea

Taken by tides

Rejected

Driftwood

Henley Beach (Edited Photoshop with small colour adjustment and noise reduction then cropped to reduce dead space)

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Driftwood

1. kiwiskan says:

Must have been some storm!

2. sethsnap says:

Love the pic. Nice words too.

3. That’s a big driftwood. Great image.

4. enmanscamera says:

I do enjoy that you got your camera at such o low angle for this image. excellent.

5. george-b says:

Nice photo! I like driftwood, especially, around here, where you can find a lot of Redwood, hard as stone! once I found a “duck-like” piece of redwood!Made it a duck!

6. Here on the southern Oregon coast at this time of the year there is very much driftwood, especially here in Gold Beach at the mouth of the Rogue River. Some of the shapes are so amazing, and the grain of the wood, the surface, etc. I would love to take it all home with me, but I would need to live in a gymnasium… 😉 Nice shot! tomas

7. eleniphotos says:

fantastic! I love the view point

8. Narelle Cameron says:

Great shot Michael !!! love the angle and colours in the timber !!! Relle :0)

9. Tina Schell says:

Great shot! Largest driftwood I’ve ever seen too!