Emergence

Interaction inevitable

Redistribution

Evolution of elements

adaptability spontaneous

Conscious and spiritual

Emergence

(Henley Beach edited Photoshop slight exposure and colour adjustments)

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Emergence

1. ARK says:

The picture looks like some painting… so soothing…Nice one Mike

2. Lisa says:

Your photography is beautiful!! That is so cool that you live in Australia!!!

Yes Australia is a beautiful place as i am sure where you live is to

3. How I wish I could be there right now. It looks like some of the post card very dear Australian friend of mine sends often … I like the waves, we don’t get waves here, the sea is mostly calm and if there is windy weather is more like disturbed and wrinkly surfaces, trying to swirl around the air …

We get those very calm days as well but when a storm is coming the waves are incredible to see

4. kiwiskan says:

Thanks for dropping by – I’ve just been looking at some of your photos, and I love them. I’ll be following your blog with interest

5. Melanee says:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and liking my post. Your photos will be a source of inspiration for me.

6. Genete says:

This one is amazing!

7. windhound says:

The layers of sand,sea and sky are like three portraits of very distinct individuals. A beautiful shot full of energy and elemental grandeur.

8. Randel says:

I love ocean views, but this one makes you feel a bit nervous. Where water and land meet can be a treacherous place. Nice shot.