Thoroughfare

DSCF00891

The start of one journey the end of another

Thoroughfare

Are we there yet ?

Are we EVER !!

(I took this picture on holidays in England and I love the shadow on the road)

(image edited using Photoshop)

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Thoroughfare

1. Jennie says:

I love the editing on the photo! still learning photoshop myself, what did you do to it?

Hi Jennie
      I just kept it simple using the filter and a small amout of Hue and Saturation adjustment
      Thanks for your question

2. Tina Schell says:

Love the editing treatment Mike, great shot!

Thank You Tina thats means a lot from someone with your talent
      Thanks You agin for your very nice comment

3. Your photograph looks like a painting and that “long road” captures my attention. “To me, roads, have always been meaningful. They either take you somewhere or bring you back home again; and then there are others are just visited and remembered.”

4. mona says:

can you tell what filter you have used?

Hi Yes I used a number of Layers but the final Filter was the Palette Knife in Photoshop

Thanks for comment

5. aj vosse says:

Gosh, you’ve turned a photo into a Turner… sorry the pun… I’m turning in my own sleep! 😉

Thank you that is a very kind comment, its nice to see some of my older posts are still being looked at

Thanks again